If you’ve started to notice dips in your energy throughout the day, this could be down to changes happening inside your cells.
You might reach for an energy bar mid-afternoon, but traditional micro and macronutrients can only go so far to addressing those dips.
Add Celltrient Cellular Energy Drink Mix to our homemade citrus energy bars and start your journey to reawakening the vitality deep within you.
Citrus Energy Bars Recipe
1.5 hours (includes setting)
- 1 orange (zest)
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp natural orange extract
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 4 sachets Celltrient Cellular Energy Drink Mix (Orange Flavor)
- Line a 9” square tin with parchment and set aside.
- In a food processor, blend the raw almonds until they are broken down into small pieces.
- Add the dates, vanilla and orange extract, coconut and Celltrient Energy Drink Mix to the food processor and blend until combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a large bowl, and add the almond butter and almond milk.
- Mix with your hand until everything is combined (we recommend wearing plastic gloves!).
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and press down with your hands.
- Sprinkle extra coconut on top (this step is optional), then refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Slice the mixture into 10 evenly sized bars and enjoy. The bars will keep in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Unless otherwise indicated, all trademarks are owned by société des produits Nestlé S.A. Vevey, Switzerland, or used with permission. ©2020 Nestlé.